LET’S SING THE SONG CHAPTER 9 PART 1

HI EVERYONE !

How are you, I hope you are in good and healthy condition, so this time I will discuss Let’s sing the song
released in 2007. Then followed by the release of the music video on November 25, 2009.
When this article was released, the video clip of the song Promise Suci itself has been played more than 53.7 million times on the YouTube channel uploaded by SonymusicIDVevo.
Being a romantic song, Suci Suci tells about the commitment of someone who wants to tell his lover.
The following are the lyrics of the Holy Promise song sung by Yovie & Nuno.

[Intro]
listen to my idol
tonight i will deliver

[Verse]
listen to my idol
tonight i will deliver
holy desire to you my goddess
I want to marry you
for the first and last

[Chorus]
don't you refuse and make me break
I will not repeat to ask
this one belief of my heart
I'm the best for you

[Verse]
listen to the woman of my dreams
tonight i will deliver
holy promise one forever
listen to this serious

[Chorus]
don't you refuse and make me break
I will not repeat to ask
this one belief of my heart
I'm the best for you

Thus the discussion Let’s sing the song, see you again on the next blog, if there are words that are wrong and not pleasing enough, please forgive and always take care of your health, I end, Thank you all.

https://youtu.be/gHpjc-rl5U4

Komentar